Prices for the holiday apartment

The prices for the holiday apartment depend on the number of occupants:

Occupancy with two persons Each child up to 5 years Each child 6-15 years Each additional person from 16 years and upwards Tourist tax 6-15 years per person Tourist tax per person from 16 years and upwards
53 € 5 € per child 9.5 € per child 13 € per person 1.2 € per night 2.9 € per night

The prices are per overnight stay and per person (minimum of 4 overnight stays); for 3 overnight stays and less we charge a one-off surcharge of 7 € per person and night.

The prices include additional costs such as electricity, water, bed linen and towels/tea towels and cleaning the apartment at the end of your stay.

When completing your booking we request a down payment of 25%. The remaining 75% is payable at the start of your stay.
Other terms of payment will be accepted by agreement.

Important information:

  • Lease only to adults/max. 4 persons.
  • Pets and smoking in the apartment are not allowed.
  • Time of arrival by agreement (if possible by 8.00 pm).
  • Guests are requested to leave by 11.00 am on the day of departure (if the apartment is subsequently relet). If guests leave early they will not be eligible for a price reduction.
  • Cancellation: if guests cancel or do not show up, costs will be incurred which we will charge for unless we can find someone else to rent the apartment. Please call us in good time.
  • Further information (tourist information, rubbish disposal, practical details, etc.) is on display in the apartment.

This post is also available in: German